Why choose us
- We are a small company which allows us to provide a personal, consistent and high quality service to our clients.
- Our customers trust us because we have a number of years experience within psychology.
- We offer outstanding service with sound knowledge and integrity.
- We have professional qualifications in clinical, occupational and neuropsychology which means you get a high standard of service and can be assured of our professional integrity.
- The work we carry out is evidence based and linked to up to date practice.
- We are members of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). This means the services we offer are regulated by appropriate governing bodies.
- As a small company we are price conscientious and can offer a competitive price.
- We are members of the SpLD Test Evaluation Committee (STEC) and registered with PATOSS.
Over the past 16 years we have carried out work for a number of well established organisations such as Edinburgh University, NHS, Department for Work and Pensions, Four Seasons, Lanarkshire Forensic Mental Health Service, Newcastle University, Glasgow Clyde College, Barclays Bank, Scottish Courts and Tribunals and Northumbria Police.
Bright Psychology are a knowledgeable, approachable and effective company. They offer a comprehensive approach to assessment and treatment and provide practical input and advice, helping clients and families make real progress in their rehabilitation journeys.