At Bright Psychology we:
- offer a range of valuable workshops and CPD sessions which are tailor made to your needs
- deliver training that is evidenced based
- deliver sessions that are engaging and informative
- aim to improve your knowledge and enhance your understanding
We provide a variety of workshops to universities, colleges and employers about dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and other specific learning difficulties. These include;
- Psychological assessment of Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD’s); This focuses on the process of assessing SpLD's such as dyslexia and dyspraxia; the framework and tests used; the implications of results and interpretation.
- SpLD awareness training including dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD; This focuses on causes, symptoms, screening and diagnosing, reasonable adjustments and the Equality Act 2010.
- Dyslexia at work; This focuses on understanding and supporting dyslexia and other common learning difficulties in the workplace.