For your business and employees
- Our mental health influences our physical health, capability to lead a healthy lifestyle and to manage and recover from physical health conditions.
- Being open about mental health will help your employees emotional and psychological well being.
- Work becomes a happier place.
- Employees become more motivated and output improves.
- Your employees know where to turn for support.
- You enhance your reputation as a caring employer.
- Improve employee well being, reduce absence and improve engagement.
- Engage with HSE core standards.
Our workshops aim to enhance your understanding of mental health, how you can help people, as well as promoting good balanced mental health within your organisation and life. We look at psychological explanations of mental illness, principles of behavioural change and how physical activity can improve mental wellbeing.
This course is designed to build your confidence around issues of mental health; they will not make you experts.
The content is drawn from leaders in the ﬁeld of positive psychology and evidence based practice from applied psychology.
Why will you beneﬁt?
Because our workshops are;
- Backed with up to date theory
- Designed by experts in the ﬁeld of clinical and neuropsychology
- Guided by the belief that exercise can have a huge positive impact on people
- Thought provoking, inspiring and challenging
- Delivered to a high standard with sound knowledge and integrity